New job Field Service Engineer in Kerala
Field Service Engineer
Company : For A Multi-disciplinary Engineering Firm
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Heavens Manpower Solutions is urgently hiring for one of our reputed Client from Engineering Sector at Kochi, Kerala.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide electrical (Generator/HV) advice and input into engineering and maintenance projects, improvements and general work
- Verification and resolution of technical issues associated with changes to Electrical Equipment
- Develop knowledge and implement life maintenance planning
- Develop innovative methods in providing technical support to both operations and maintenance teams
- Prepare detail work plans and scopes for outages
- Quality Assurance of Electrical systems as part of project team
- Require to work directly with site to resolve any plant installation and operation related issues to timely achieve commercial operation date
- High Energy, highly motivated leader with proven critical thinking & technical problem-solving skills
- Passion for problem solving & continuous improvement
- Naturally good at collaboration across the teams to achieve broader objective for the business with strong sense of operational rigor & urgency.
- Clear & timely communication to key stakeholders
- Site experience, course of studies appropriates to the technical field involved
- Knowledge of engineering, design and project Management tools and methods
- Idea on controls Systems
- For candidates from Kochi/Ernakulam.
- Candidates from other parts of Kerala can also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus
All Covid-19 precautions to be followed as per the protocols set by the State and Central Government policies.
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Electrical equipment maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electronics know-how: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- approved Electrical/Electronics certificate/license (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Speak with the employer