New job Field Sales Representative in Uttar Pradesh
Field Sales Representative
Company : ceyon healthcare India private limited
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹18,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Wanted young energetic candidates for sale department
1. part time job /internship at ceyon healthcare india private limited
About Part Time Job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Go and meet businesses that qualify our standards
- Explain to them our product and service
- Regularly follow up with them on calls and WhatsApp
- Convince them for our plans
- Stay really close to them during the trial
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the part time job/internship
- can start the part time job/internship between 15th Jul'21 and 13th Aug'21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend of Rs 3000, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (10% of revenue generated).
Number of openings
2. Field sales Representative 5 positions ( 1 year exp or training required)
Rs 6000 to 8000
2. Sales Reprentative 6 positions
Salary : 12000 to 20,000
Generating leads and handle company’s sales in assigned region (1-3 districts)
Identify and recruit company's distributor in assigned area.
Manage distributors and sales.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual target with the help through distribution network and sales team.
Increase company's market share through distributor's sales.
Regular market visit and daily sale counter retailing.
Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Maintaining client records.
Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
Cell phone reimbursement
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Commission pay
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer