New job Female Medical officer for telemedicine/ online counselling/Full time in Delhi
Female Medical officer for telemedicine/ online counselling/Full time
Company : LIFECARD CONSULTANCY LLP
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Delhi
Female Gynecologist for telemedicine/ online counselling Telemedicine (Work from Home)/ Contract/ Commi
Work Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Qualification Only female Gynecologist MBBS/DGO/DNB/MD Doctor of Medicine with (Permanent Registration Mandatory)
Languages Known - Proficient English & Hindi
Work Time: 9 am to 6 pm regular basis (Monday- Friday). Time tracking enabled.
Salary - Depends on suitability.
Contract duration: 1 year (extension possible)
Start Date: 01Aug2021
Number of position: 02 ( Two)
We are re-imagining Feminine Healthcare by bringing personalized Healthcare for Girls and Mothers.
We are a Start-up approved by The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), a central government department under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in India.
*Must have skills and experience
The successful Project Manager will have excellent communication, organization, and follow-up skills while working with remote doctors in the team and outside.
Candidates with previous telemedicine/telehealth Project management experience for any healthcare company will be preferred.
You will be leading the project from start to completion.
- You are self-motivated who can manage and guide the team of doctors
- You will be responsible for implementing patient care, consultation, telemedicine specific designing of the website pages, the content of the website, apps, etc.
- Creating content for Consultation packages in telemedicine for websites.
- This role includes creating Specific patient population healthcare packages based on their pain points.
- Daily update to the management of the work status
- Proactive to update the team and implement the updates related to telemedicine regulations and guidelines from the Medical Council of India, MOHFW, FOGSI, etc.
- Assist in Sales Strategy development for telemedicine
- Proactive in ensuring professional and ethical compliance for the company
- Managing Patient-related issues resolution
- Preparing training material, questionnaires for doctors and conducting training for doctors/ stakeholders on telemedicine
- Take up the audio/ video consultation whenever required
- Identify and respond to the patient/ customer for any intervention or emergencies which may be out of the scope of telemedicine and immediately refer them to the appropriate healthcare facility.
- To abide by the guidelines stated for the consultation process and timelines
- To ensure the consultations provided are as per the quality standards
- To ensure complete and accurate documentation of the proceedings of the consultation in the software application of the concerned project
- To encourage referral within the available specialties as needed
- To perform quality audits of the consultations allotted
- To conduct Medical Examinations remotely (Audio and/or Video).
- Conducting the medical examination by following predefined questionnaires.
- For fulfillment of the responsibility, you may be required to perform outbound calls and answer inbound calls.
Following requirements are mandatory for this Job role:
- You must have a Desktop/ Laptop with a UPS backup and a working web camera or a Laptop with a working Web camera
- You must have a broadband/ Wifi internet connection of at least 50 Mbps uninterrupted
- You must have a backup internet dongle of at least 50 mbps uninterrupted
- You must have an apron and a stethoscope
- You must have USB headphones with a microphone
- A clean, neat, and non-noisy environment with plain, non-flashy background
Based on your job performance further perks/ incentives will be provided every month
Please reply to this Job on this portal. Candidates with matching profiles ONLY will be contacted for a discussion.
We are NOT accepting phone calls.
Contract length: 12 months, may extend.
Expected Start Date: 01Aug2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- work: 5 years (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)