New job Facebook Ad Manger in West Bengal
Facebook Ad Manger
Company : Arobit Business Solutions Private limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create paid ad campaigns on Search Engine Marketing channels such as Google Adwords – Search, Display, Remarketing etc, Programmatic Ads, Yahoo Ads.
- Create paid Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and also Mobile Network Ads.
- Create effective Ad Copy for all SEM and social channels.
- Effectively use Google Analytics and Google Console and optimize the campaigns and improve the PPC / CPA.
- Create performance reports of each ad campaign created on different channels and then optimize the spends and performance.
- Plan and execute various digital campaigns to maximize reach and recall.
- Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall company's email marketing strategy.
- Hands on experience to handle display campaigns and native ads campaigns.
- Agency experience and candidate who has handled large amount campaigns preferred.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- In-depth experience with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter advertising products.
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns.
- Familiarity with planning, implementing and analyzing online marketing campaigns across various digital marketing channels.
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaign.
- Analyze email campaign and suggest improvements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- Campaign management: 1 year (Required)
- English, Hindi, Bengali (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19