New job Executive Assistant to Managing Director in West Bengal
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Company : EngageMT LLP
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
- Assisting in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission
-Help execute staff succession and growth plans
-Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
-Work with the M.D. / C.E.O. on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder's relationships on local and national levels and assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
-Participate in developing new business; specifically assist the CEO and Higher Management in identifying new funding opportunities.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Provide an operating budget to the top management & work to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements
Interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines,
- Ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel and monitoring compliance.
- Purchasing activities for Business Product.
- Payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with other required supplementary schedules and information.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
-Serve as one of the trustees and oversee administration and financial reporting of the organization's Savings and Retirement Plan.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements along with financial statements and cash flow projections
-Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
-Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
-Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
-Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)