New job Events Management Executive in Gujarat
Events Management Executive
Company : ShilpMIS Technologies Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Hello Everyone, We, at Melzo, are hiring an ambitious Events Manager in Surat, Gujarat with the will to execute on their dreams and the hunger to learn every day (read further only if you are).
Melzo is a fast-growing company and is involved in promoting its customer’s business through new-age technologies like Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. You will be responsible for driving the marketing event strategy, planning process and execution for very large virtual and in-person events. This role requires superior project management, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. The candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and have hands-on experience in planning, producing, and promoting virtual events.
- Build a rolling 12-month marketing virtual events calendar aligned to campaigns, key programs, and business objectives
- Create comprehensive event project plans, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, escalate risks and challenges appropriately and ensure event is delivered on time and on budget
- Manage agency relationships and production to execute events at the highest level
- Drive creation of live, recorded, and on-demand event content
- Lead live event recordings, speaker preparations, session recording, and event moderation activities
- Drive all event testing and quality control procedures before and during the events
- Work with demand generation team to create event emails, landing pages and demand generation activities to achieve event goals
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of events activities
- Think big to deliver new ideas and creative approaches to constantly improve the customer experience
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)