New job Embedded Developer in Kerala
Company : Genrobotic Innovations Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
1. Strong programming experience in C/C++, Python, RTOS.
2. Strong knowledge in multi-core ARM Processors, Infineon processors, Quectel SOMs, etc.
3. Good knowledge of different wired communication protocols like SPI, I2C, CAN, RS485, RS232.
4. Good knowledge in wireless communication like Bluetooth, Wifi, LoRa, RF, GPRS, LTE, NB-IoT.
5. Strong programming knowledge in multi-threading and parallel operations.
6. Good information about interfacing all kinds of sensors IMU, encoders, range finders, gas monitoring, etc.
7. Integration of LCD displays and other hardware with a processor.
8. Good knowledge on Low power controllers and sensors available in the market.
9. Strong knowledge in secure communication, encryption protocols like AES.
10. Good information on data loss prevention and noise reduction industrial standards.
1. Strong knowledge in logic-based programming and real-time data processing algorithms.
2. Should have Good leadership skills and troubleshooting knowledge.
Exp: 2 to 4 years.
Qualification: B Tech / BE in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Embedded software: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)