New job Dot Net Developer_COB_EAC in Tamil Nadu
Dot Net Developer_COB_EAC
Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Design a software architect using UML / Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- C#, .Net Core
- UML & OOD
- Web API Rest
- Entityframwork & LINQ
- SQL Server Programming
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Agile Scrum/Kanban
BE / B.Tech (Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication) / ME / M.Tech
Exp: 4 to 6 yrs
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Hands on experience in UML / Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in .Net core.
- Experience in Node Js, WebPack.
- Strong Hands-on Experience in C# and Web-API REST Services
- Strong in Entityframwork and LINQ.
- Strong experience in Unit Testing Frameworks for C#.
- Strong Development experience in Agile Scrum/Kanban based projects.
- Micro services using .NET Core-WebAPI is an added advantage.
- Re-Factoring and Re-Engineering Project Experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in Open source technologies is an added advantage.