New job Document Administrator in Haryana
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
General Counsel (GC) is a trusted advisor to all parts of FIL, providing high-value independent advisory and assurance expertise through our specialist teams. GC comprises of Legal, Risk, Compliance, Tax, and Public Policy & Strategic Relationship Management.
GC Shared Services:
The General Counsel Shared Services function is a global centre of expertise with an initial focus on building on our existing presence in India. It will provide operational support and services to General Counsel including the creation of a centralised pool of support function across varied geography for invoice processing, aging, subsequest follow-ups and settlement. The team would also provide support to various legal teams through effective document managememt and archiving and retrieval of important documents, agreements as required by senior management from time to time.
Purpose of the Role
This role is part of the Legal Support team within GC Shared Services which provide support on the entire cycle from initial review of invoices to its settlement, effective safekeeping of documents and agreements - archiving and coordinating the retreivals, reviews, monitoring, completion, updation and reporting of agreements /documents from time to time.
The role would support the delivery of support to the Legal and Company Secretarial teams across GC panning multiple geographic locations.
Document Adminstrator , GC Shared Services
- The role incumbent has to ensure correct filing and safekeeping of important documents and agreements
- Would be responsible for accurate and timely updation of agreements into the central repository GCMS
- Easy retrieval of documents on request
- Review and management of vendor invoices
- Ensure timely processing of vendor invoicing and submission to expected department
- Payment follow ups as required
- Tracking and reporting on process metrics
- Resposible to identify areas of improvement or optimisation
- Helps in seamless transition/migration of the process in India
Experience and Qualifications Required
- University (Bachelor) Degree preferably in Business, Finance or a similar discipline
- 2-3 years of work experience in a multi-national organisation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well in a team and on their own initiative.
- Utmost level of professional conduct and ability to exercise discretion/maintain confidentiality.
- Strong self-motivation, organisation, time management and a demonstrated ability to adapting to unforeseen changes.
- Very good organisational skills - ability to ‘multi-task’ and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and make decisions that are reasonable and logical.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products with advanced experience in Excel
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/