New job District Manager (Oncology) - Chandigarh in Chandigarh
District Manager (Oncology) - Chandigarh
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
District Manager – Oncology – Chandigarh
Company Overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products, and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments.
PHARMA: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education, and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Title: District Manager – Oncology
Job Location: Chandigarh
Reporting to: Area Business Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory for Oncology franchise, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with Health Care Practitioners.
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance.
- Work as entrepreneur taking charge of assigned responsibilities.
- Reviews and discuss his plans for achievement of his territory’s sales budget each month. Seeks ASM/RBM guidance in formulating sales strategy.
- Schedules the frequency of his calls on the doctors regarding company products. Strictly adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations.
- Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
- Books orders from the Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
- Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares and send daily reports electronically on his day-to-day activities mentioning in detail about doctors’ and pharmacies call details and reports the same to Area Business Manager.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners for flawless execution
Qualifications: B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Sc is required and MBA over and above will be preferred.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of 2-3 years in Hematology/Oncology space in desirable.
- Total experience of 4-5 years in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to the location market will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Government business and procurement process.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)