New job Development Supervisor in Haryana
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :0%
About the team:
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing:
- 7+ year experience with a sound understanding of Software Development Processes, Software Design, Analysis and Documentation
- Must have experience of ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core , C# and Angular
- Must have experience in Angular 6+.
- Good Knowledge of Database Management, Programming and Web Application.
- Good work ethics with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in both team environment and individual environment.
What you bring:
- 9+ years experience of Development in.Net and Angular projects
- .Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#, .Net Core, Angular. (preferred 6 and above version)
- At the backend experience in SQL is required.
- Knowledge of Angular is a must.
- Candidate should be working as a full stack developer
- Should have worked on .Net Core
- Should have worked on MVC.
- Nice to have experience on Online Banking Products.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.