New job Development Analyst in Kerala
Company : FrieslandCampina
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
- Assist Technical Project leader on developing new product and improvement of existing product
- To prepare prototypes sample in lab, and pilot plant for supporting NPD and product improvement.
- To perform test the new source of raw materials as assignment with resulting in consistency of finished product.
- To perform the shelf life study (stability test) and complete the report of shelf life study.
- To support SAP, GMP, HACCP and ISO system or document control (both of internal and external).
- To coordinate with Accounting and Purchasing for all activities related to documentation (invoice issuing, receipt, purchase requisition for trial, etc.)
What we ask
- Bachelor degree in food science or related field
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in food industry
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
1. Conduct lab, pilot and production trials as assigned (i.e. new product development, alternative material, value engineering project and etc.)
2. Evaluate product shelf-life and stability of trial batches and commercial run to ensure the good quality of finished product and use the result as the guideline for setting up the new specification.
3. Prepare sample and document for international/domestic shipment and coordinate with all concerned department to ensure shipment is delivered on time.
4. Coordinate with external lab (government and private laboratory) to prepare document, send out sample and follow up result to ensure that result meets standard target
5. Prepare financial document related to PR/PO issuing, Good receipt and Capex.
6. Prepare and update documents related to food safety and food quality system
7. Support the document concerning SAP, ISO, HACCP, GMP system.