New job Deputy Manager in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Adani Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Develop a long term O & M plan for sustainable running of the Solar Plant.
- Responsible for the operation & maintenance ofi Solar Power Projects & to maintain the generation capacity on a long term sustainable basis by adopting new innovative ideas.
- Develop Innovative ideas for increasing the efficiency of the plant.
- Continual Site assessment and Due Diligence analysis
- Maintain plant OEE to more than 99%.
- Liaison with government officials.
- To look after the complete O&M of one site
- Responsible for Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance of all Equipment
- Documentation of plant BM, PM according to company format
- Monitoring SCADA and Reporting of Daily Generation Report of Plant to Head O&M
- Handling Labor, Contractor and Staff for their optimum Output to company
- Executing the Maintenance activity with respect to Scheduled activity
- Analysis of the machine fault and generation
- Taking the corrective action after analysis the fault frequency through SCADA system
- Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the work schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to design specification and to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved
- Managing site team, administration, safety & security
- Coordination with Govt. dept. for clearance of bills
- Maintain all the compliances like Pollution, Fire NOC etc.
Desired Qualification & Years of Experience:
Diploma/BE/B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics) - 8 to12 Years of experience in Solar O&M (Renewable Sector)
Primary Location: IN-IN-Fatehgarh
Work Locations: Fatehgarh Fatehgarh Fatehgarh
Organization: Solar O&M
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jul 8, 2021, 9:35:00 AM