New job Deals advisory _ Fresher (0-3) year experience in Maharashtra
Deals advisory _ Fresher (0-3) year experience
Company : WhistleBugle
Salary : ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Job description of incoming candidate:
CA Fresher/MBA fresher/Semi qualified with experience/MS/CFA level 1 and above.
- Work directly with senior deal advisor across the deal value chain i.e., marketing materials, PitchBook, company modeling, and valuation.
- End to end understanding of the Investment banking/ Deal advisory process.
- An experience in infra deals and finance, including Roads, energy, and Metro rails will add value.
- Act as an advisor to clients on suggesting new ideas, structuring PitchBook, and implementing best practices.
- Guide the internal team to conduct quantitative as well as qualitative analysis for IB clients. Some of these analyses include industry research, company profiles, comparable valuation, competitive landscaping, deal teasers, financial modeling, LBO analysis, etc.
- Define the scope of engagements, manage timelines, and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of all key aspects of client deliverables Managing Client Relationships:
- Retain and expand existing client relationships by increasing integration, team management, and leadership:
- Work closely with new associates and guide them on day-to-day project management and delivery.
- Mentor, train, and develop the Associates and Analysts.
- Effectively manage team issues.
- Experienced in handling end-to-end Infra Project financing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills at Powerpoint presentations and Excel sheets.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Perform all levels of data analysis, including data mappings, data feeds, data modeling (both relational and message), and data transformation as related to an Enterprise Environment.
- Take the initiative to suggest new standards, implement new strategies, and take on special projects
- Research and Sector assessment enabling identification of potential investment opportunities
- Track for Government subsidies and grants across the country
- Industrial parks coming in cities and states, benefits to people who are investing, etc.
- Thesis, Peer comparison, valuation analysis.
- Legal Documentation, liaison with Lawyers.
- Analyzing company reporting documents to create pitch books, company profiles, information. memorandums, sector reports, financial benchmarking, and trading and transaction comps.
Compensation will be Fixed + transactional variable incentives over fixed compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to ₹500,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Master's (Preferred)
- Deals Advisory | Investment Banking. Fresher can also apply: 1 year (Preferred)