Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
About the Role
As Senior dba will be owning the support of databases in Banking Domain. This will include the Engineering, Build & Deployment and Oncall support for Prod, BCP and lower environments like UAT,SIT and DEV. Owns the responsibility of the delivery and availability of databases and be single point of contact for his assigned group of databases. Good to have knowledge of cloud (Exadata)
. Drives IDEAs and process improvements
- Collaborate with application Team and US partners and run the efficiency programs
- Participate/Assist in Capacity Planning,Design of the databases.
- Good understanding of the channel of business and its dependencies in terms of databases.
- Test New features and document best practices Additional responsibilities:
- Innovate and inculcate the same in terms of database tools, process, and methodologies
- Increase his/her technology capabilities by self-learning, lab and Learning & Development programs
- Develop and Maintain DBA runbooks/gameplans
- Process enhancements as applicable to his channel/line of business
- Conduct tech talks and brown bags
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
University degree in Business or related discipline.
Experience of more than 9 years in Oracle DBA
- Drive & Improve the Databases efficiency and effectiveness of the channel of business he/she lead .
- Expert in database infrastructure, tools, methodologies, process, backup and recovery , disaster recovery
- Expert in RAC, DataGuard, Golden Gate
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64894