New job Data Manager (Min 7 yrs Exp) in Kerala
Data Manager (Min 7 yrs Exp)
Company : MATSAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹4,20,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Kerala
Job Roles :
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- The role of a Data Manager is to supervise a company's numerous data systems and networks. Their duties include organizing, storing, and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding a company's security and confidentiality standards.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Laptop & Smartphone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹420,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- data management: 7 years (Preferred)
- data manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place