New job Customer Support Team Manager in Telangana
Customer Support Team Manager
Company : PokerStars
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The role: Customer Support Team Manager
We are looking for a Team Manager to join our Customer Support Operations team in Hyderabad, India and you may be required to work on a variety of day, night and swing shifts.
Are you our next star player?
Your aim is to provide outstanding customer service, support the day-to-day development of the team, to assist the management team with a combination of both ongoing and ad hoc duties and provide project support when needed. Your role would include handling difficult and complicated issues raised by the customers, manage escalated cases and issues whilst also taking care of real-time queries, assist with on-the-job training, mentoring, empower and influence the support services team to deliver robust KPI results, meet service level expectations and demonstrate the core values.
Why we need you?
We are home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry! As a Team Manager, you will ensure service levels are maintained every day, supervise and act upon operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, performance plans, trends, etc.) and intraday shift performance based on dashboards and information reporting. You will handle agent and system escalations, customer queries and regulatory body complaints. Communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team members.
You would report, analyse and act on agent performance output and quality. You will also handle all aspects of people management (recruitment, team and one to one meetings, mentoring, absence management, disciplinary process and personnel issues, performance appraisals), and plan and carry out reward/recognition initiatives.
Additionally, you will be also responsible to:
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for management, summarise customer issues and follow-up actions
- Collaborate closely with Realtime function and optimise/amend agent schedules
- Provide internal content updates to staff
- Act as focal point for inter/interdepartmental projects
- Handle resources to ensure products/brands/licenses are launched efficiently and with minimum impact on service levels
- Develop and use strategies to ensure high performance and delivery from team
- Other duties or projects as the need arises by senior management
Who we’re looking for?
To be a success in this role you are a people manager with passion for customer service and first-rate attention to details. You will have excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. In addition to that you will have:
Excellent decision-making skills, ability to think on your feet and ability to motivate staff
- Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Consistent record in implementing motivational programmes
- Experience leading change at different levels (individual and team)
- Ability to analyse and review team performance
- Ability to communicate expectations and instructions clearly and in a professional manner
- Strong all-round understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Educational background/degree in related field will be an advantage as well as knowledge of: online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook, international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures, credit card fraud, online payment processing merchant systems, online social gaming industry.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools, proficiency with internal tools and reports, in-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support.
- Proficiency in any additional languages
What’s in it for you?
We aim to be the world’s favourite iGaming destination, so we offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package, to reflect your role, talents and experience. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme each month.
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we support personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training. We also have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Skype/Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note, we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.