New job Customer Success Engineer in Karnataka
Customer Success Engineer
Company : Cyware Labs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
### Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Come join an exciting company in the cybersecurity space that just completed its $30 million dollar Series B funding!
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) at Cyware is responsible for the technical parts of the processes for the implementation of customer success. This includes, but may not be limited to, customer onboarding (together with CSM), training, support, and technical enablement.
- Teaches one or more technical classes.
- Regularly participates in cross-functional projects.
- Owns and maintains training function within the Customer Success department.
- Manages multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision.
- Serves as the technical point of contact for Customer Success Managers.
- Escalates technical issues and questions to the Solution Architect team.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments.
- Balances long and short-term goals by prioritizing activities.
- Actively creates and participates in curriculum planning sessions for new product training.
- Recommends and implements solutions when project issues arise.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Keep track of key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent oral presentation and customer interaction skills.
- Technical and troubleshooting skills in at least one software application or technology.
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce, Churn Zero, or other CSM tools
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
### You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer health insurance coverage and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
And so much more…
### How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Job Type: Full-time