New job Customer Service Associate II-Consumer in Haryana
Customer Service Associate II-Consumer
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
Our team of associates are great to work with, and we have an awesome team of management professionals who are there to help guide you to success. We believe our clients are the most important aspect of our business. Our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge and a desire to excel in the financial world.
What You Will Be Doing
You’ll be providing excellent customer service via telephone and virtual chat solutions.
You will handle customer inquiries and maximizing account profitability by managing client expectations and providing superior service within approved scope of work.
- Evaluating client’s business situations and implementing appropriate analytic approach
- Working on Campaign Optimization, Keywords Analysis, Keyword Research, Reporting and Analysis, hence, contributing to net profit and business improvement of clients
- Recommending strategies and suggestions on improving clients campaign performance
- Identifying new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability
Executing search marketing tactics, including: keyword research, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking & reporting, A/B testing, analysis
What you bring:
- Executing search marketing tactics, including: keyword research, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking & reporting, A/B testing, analysis
- A strong analytical bent of mind which will help the advisors to understand advertiser’s business and provide consultation accordingly
- High school diploma or GED
- have an acumen to narrow down to cause leading to a certain situation and logically arrive at a solution
What we offer you
- A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.