New job CRM Executive in Punjab
Company : Riverdale Aerovista
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
Desired Profile- A committed industry professional with 5+ yrs of experience in CRM in the Real Estate Sector.
- *Accepting application forms for new bookings and Ensuring that the booking forms are logged in and a welcome email sent to the client.
- Complete client documentation and promptly help them get onboard by providing all the relevant information to them regarding Stamp duty & Registration process, GST, TDS and all other related charges. In addition, sending Allotment letters & Payment receipts, Buyer Agreements, issuing Demand Notes / Reminders and Cancellation Letters etc.
- Solve queries from customers/allottees related to Agreements, Payments, Property deals & Registrations etc etc through effective, prompt and positive communications, be it emails, phone calls or messages, essence of all operations and processes undertaken by CRM in this context, being promptness and concern with which we respond and act.
- Coordinate with internal departments for quick and timely resolution of all kinds of customer requests, queries or complaints.
- Ensure that any changes, as and where necessitated, are suitably incorporated and updated in all relevant documents well in time.
- Constant follow- up and tracking of customers payments and ensure that suitable action is initiated as and where needed. Maintenance of regular cash- flows through timely Recovery and Collection of payments will always be a major KRA for the CRM Department.
Ensure that Monthly Collection targets are achieved and closed consistently. Get maximum numbers of reputed government and Private Banks and Financial Institutions on Board with APF approvals through dynamic relationship management.
- Assist and support customers/buyers for availing loans from banks and financial institutions as also ensure timely disbursements of such loans.
- Prepare periodical reports like Outstanding dues, Loan disbursement status, Query/Complaint Analysis & Evaluations.
- Providing regular & timely updates to clients on possession of the units.
- Strong Negotiations Ability
- Customer- centric approach and attitude
- Willing ownership of assigned responsibility.
- Competence in handling & managing relevant Computer softwares with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to empower and develop team members.
- Responsive with a positive attitude.
- Should have knowledge/ skill to work on CRM systems and should be good on Excel and Powerpoint
- Should have led a team of experienced CRM Managers/ Executives.
- Should be a Team Player and motivate the team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)