New job CORP_Global Supplier Services_Generic_Global_JPMC in Karnataka
CORP_Global Supplier Services_Generic_Global_JPMC
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Perform QA of Supplier and Employee Set-up along with Setting up Suppliers and Employees in SAP
- Interact with supplier and LOB to collect the necessary information needed for supplier /employee set-up
- Processing supplier requests received by quality checking the data entry of the Proxy/ Supplier to ensure accuracy of all required supplier data.
- Tax documentation review
- Maintain Tax rules, codes and rates to help apply correct tax rate at the time of invoicing
- Assist internal departments such as Controls, Tax, Legal, etc. with requests for data including hard and soft copy extractions for Audit and Reporting purposes
- Periodic updates of Functional DOP's to ensure that procedures are up to date
- Help Support MIS and Reporting by producing periodic and ad-hoc reporting
- Research around payment rejects which are initiated from Payment Operations due to Incorrect/ outdated payment instructions on Supplier/Employee Master and are corrected thereof to re-initiate the payments
- Help Trouble shoots issues with supplier portal with internal JPMC employees and external suppliers.
- Mapping of suppliers for Ariba as needed
- Deliver first class service to our customers & Improve end user experience
- Meeting SLA timeline to process requests as defined
- Ensure quality of work is accurate and pass the monthly internal audit reviews
Participate in special projects that may include writing and executing test scripts
Minimum of 5 years experience in data processing, procurement, accounts payable, customer service, or an operations environment.
- Personal computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, SharePoint, and web based systems.
- 1+ years of SAP, Ariba (ePurchase) or Concur experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Source to Pay Operations preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and supplier details
- Tax documentation background helpful
- Creates business processes and procedure
Should be willing to work flexi shift (this position is for WHEM)
- Good attention to detail
- Good problem-solving abilities with an analytical mind to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to understand and implement system/procedure/policy changes.
- Builds strong client relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Run and analyze reporting data
- Able to adapt to change easily
- Works in team environment as well as individually
- Exhibts strong organization skills and effective time management
Self starter who consistently acts with a sense of urgency and can work with limited guidance and direction from othersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.