New job Collections Analytics Specialist, GSC's in Telangana
Collections Analytics Specialist, GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Collections Analytics Specialist .
Department Overview of Collections
HSBC relies on its Collections teams to work closely with customers who are in financial difficulty, and reach repayment solutions that best meet the needs of individual customers and the bank
Collections function is geographically spread across the globe operating out of onshore & offshore locations also known as GSCs (Global Service Centre)
The Operations Support team is one of the enabling teams in Collections that support Operations team to become more efficient, effective and achieve right outcomes for our customers.
Roles & responsibilities
Role holder will be responsible for supporting the optimization of Collections Operations efficiencies and effectiveness via the use of actionable analytics to support defined business priorities. The role is expected to act as analytics consultants to Operations heads and help analytically solve various sophisticated business problems. The role also provides thought leadership to support well-reasoned decisions in matters of, operational improvements. In addition to providing leadership and oversight to multiple analytical engagements, the role holder will actively monitor trends and emerging methodologies in the industry, leveraging those observations to identify opportunities and support recommendations. The role holder, as an individual contributor, will create, maintain and enhance high quality, validated analytical outputs. Primary focus will be on ensuring direct impact to bottom line collections results through improved performance, enhanced customer satisfaction, and sustainable efficiency gains.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to summarize, interpret and analyze large quantities of data.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and to the highest level of accuracy and accountability.
- Experience in analytics roles, preferably in financial services industry.
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build rapport and engender trust.
- Strong decision making, negotiation and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of SAS, MS-Office.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across business units.
- Ability to organize work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of additional reporting suites such as Qlikview / Qliksense
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business or management disciplines (e.g., Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Management Science)
- At least 3 years of proven data science /analytics experience
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD