New job Cinema security Officer in Uttar Pradesh
Cinema security Officer
Company : PVR Cinemas
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹19,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
JOB TITLE: Cinema Security Officer
Experience: 3+ Years
Industry : Exhibitions, Malls, Aviation, Army background
To head and monitor the Security operations of the Cinema, CSO will be responsible for Physical Security, Loss Prevention, Risk Management, Fire Management, Disaster Management, CCTV Surveillance, Access Control System, General Administration & Modern Security System of entire Cinema.
- Handling security guard of respective cinema.
- Maintaining security guard salary register.
- Maintaining ESIC & PF Deposit File.
- Maintaining daily attendance of security guard.
- Maintaining OJT Training File.
- Conducting Fire training for all cinema employees.
- Conducting First Aid basic training for all cinema employees.
- Direct reporting to AM Security & Cinema Manager of respective sites.
- Maintaining employees In & out Timing register, Visitor Register, Vendor Register, Staff movement register, Stock in-ward register, stock out-ward register, Security guard attendance register, Housekeeping register, Stock returnable register, Walky-talky register, JB Counters register & Key Register.
- Conducting quarterly fire training & Evacuation Training with Fire Training officer at Cinema.
- Responsible for Fire & Security audit.
- Maintaining Security guards documents.
- Checking Fire line pressure.
- Maintaining Fire Extinguisher records.
- Changing security pass-code for Back-office, Candy area, Projection room, Box-office on monthly basis.
- Necessary display of all Emergency contact details, First Aid, etc.
- Maintaining lost & found register and Lost & Found guest ID Proof file.
- Maintaining weekly roster for security guards.
- Maintaining Cinema Suggestion Book.
- Responsible for overall cinema security.
Skills Sets/ Managerial Skills:
- Expertise in security risk assessment, security planning and execution
- Experience in implementing security protocols
- Experience in creating emergency response procedures.
- Experience in liaising with civilian, police and military government authorities, as well as with regional and national institutions
- Direct reportees: Executive security/ supervisor security
- Diploma in Fire and safety will be added value
Physical Attributes Soft Skill
- Age : 25 – 30 Years
- Well Groomed
- Strong Voice
- Intelligence and Vigilance
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Listening skills
interested candidates can drop their resume
#securityofficer #safety #job #recruitment #hiring #aviation #openings #cso #firesafety #recruiting #resume #experience #security
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹19,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- What's your current location?
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fire and Safety certificate (Preferred)