New job Chartered Accountant in Karnataka
Company : Bizpole Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Bizpole is a Startup, Businesses Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping the startup and businesses dreams and strategizes the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. Bizpole is a technology-driven platform which aims to be a one stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public, Startups and established Businesses. We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to the Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team's decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting and Regularizing the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches providing strategic accounting support for the venture even acting as the proxy accountant. Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, Bizpole team always delivers high quality Business Solutions & Services, across India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
1. Plan, Schedule and Ensure completion of Audit Programs and Tax filings.
2. Prepare daily reports of departmental performance.
3. Work allocation to the team members.
4. Verify the works done by team members.
5. Oversee the tasks allotted the to team members.
6. Keeping clients compliant with their legal and tax compliances.
7. Coordinate with other departments and clients.
8. Train and mentor audit assistants and other staffs in the department.
9. Prepare Analyze financial data, records, reports and statements.
10. Maintain and update financial databases including audit findings.
11. Integrate best practices and systems into the audit programs.
12. Reporting and Coordinate with the management to take necessary action for closing the Audits.
13. Conducting research on tax laws
14. Provide consultation to clients.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Should be Team player
. Qualification – CA
. Experience – 0-2 years
. Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 per month
. Location – Jayanagar, Bangalore
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA-Inter (Preferred)