New job CEO in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Nasscom
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details/ Criteria
Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
Mission and Strategy - work closely with internal and external stakeholders (governing council of the SSC NASSCOM) to strategize and execute the objectives and mandates of the initiatives/projects.
- Responsible for both strategic planning and successful implementation of the talent agenda for the IT / ITeS industry – bring in deep expertise and experience into play; help benchmark with appropriate standards.
- Enhance the SSC NASSCOM’s image as an active and strong platform for upskilling amongst the community, industry and Government.
- Financial performance and governance: Thorough understanding of finance and compliance to ensure overall health of the function.
- Prepare and present budget and financial statements to the internal stakeholders which accurately reflect the financial condition of the function.
- Develop quality assurance process and governance structures and policy documents to be instituted into the skill – education ecosystem.
- Operations and people management: Oversee and implement appropriate resources to ensure that the operations run well.
- Hire and manage culturally diverse workforce, vendors, clients and community whose skills, cultures and languages reflect the communities SSC NASSCOM serves.
- Efficiently run the administration and day to day operations.
- Stakeholders management: Manage and balance internal and external stakeholders well and ensure the SSC NASSCOM continues to be respected in the Govt and Industry.
- Work closely with Ministry of skill development, NCVET and NSDC to further the ‘Skill India’ vision and ensure that the right skills are being imparted to job aspirants in the IT / ITeS Sector.
- Represent IT / ITeS industry in the appropriate forums in India and globally to position India’s talent capabilities.
- Technical skills - Have a good understanding of the technical skills required to run the skilling platform.
- Build an efficient and robust team with the right skills and attitude.
- Identify and on board right vendors / partners to provide the expertise in critical areas.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- 20+ years of experience, both in India and abroad.
- Minimum 10 years of leadership experience preferably at a CxO level.
- Post graduate from a Tier I academic institution.
- Have a deep understanding of training and skilling and has worked on public sector programs in vocational education, industry collaboration or related fields.
- Has worked on the design, development and management of online learning platform in both the B2B and B2C learner audience.
- Has displayed a business orientation to be able to create sustainable business models in working with vendors, partners and driving outcomes.
- Strong Industry connect in IT/ITeS sector.
- Prior experience of supporting State and Central governments in their skilling agenda and driving national levels schemes and initiatives.
- Aware of learner centric methodologies in an outcome-based format with specific focus on emerging technologies platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical & problem solving skills, high on learning ability.
- Strong ability to collaborate, building relationships and work with multiple stakeholders in the public and private sector.
- High level of office information technology skills; ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Strong work ethics & values.