New job CB_Operations_WKO WM KYC Manager in Telangana
CB_Operations_WKO WM KYC Manager
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The Wholesale KYC Operations works closely with the Lines of Business (LOBs) to implement and operate a sustainable and scalable operational process supporting clients along the Know Your Customer (KYC) lifecycle. This includes functions such as data collection, completion of the KYC profile, client screening, targeted local language and English language research, comparing and analyzing client profiles across all lines of business and quality assurance. This team will also produce metrics around the work they perform.
The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC and AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information, performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
The primary responsibility of WM KYC manager is to oversee a small team of KYC Operations Analyst and Reviewers to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and to drive high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset and renewal of client relationships.
The KYC Manager must have excellent customer service standards to define, analyze, and resolve inquiries and escalations and must be able to closely manage day to day operations of the team/department. The KYC Manager must proactively and strategically improve processes to ensure team members are high performing and meeting the firm wide quality standard.
- Understanding and implementation of KYC standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Selection, performance management, and overall development of employees within their assigned team
- Perform day to day management of a team of KYC Operations Analysts and Reviewers, including coaching and providing ongoing performance feedback
- Conducts analysis of daily/monthly metrics to track performance of individual team members over time to evaluate performance, learning, and capability
- Effectively address any issues that might be escalated by either internal or external customers
- Identify special training needs that may benefit team members to increase team efficiency and quality
- Proactively highlight potential issues to management
- Drive Process improvements and implement process changes as necessary
- Identify root causes, understand connections and implications and evaluate alternatives
- Make decisions that are effective and well-grounded based on guidelines, policies, and insights
- Create an effective and efficient team through continuous communication, timely feedback, and appropriate supervisory practices
- Be flexible to multi task and effectively manage priorities across the wider function
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- 10-15 years experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance and KYC
- Proven track record of ongoing coaching, educating and directing a team.
- Experience with leading a new team with limited Subject Matter Expertise
- Outstanding client management, partnership building, leadership and direct experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Strong relationship building skills to influence/negotiate desired outcomes
- Ability to deep-dive and investigate issues to see a successful resolution
- Experience with the build out and execution of a new team or procedures
- Ability to identify risks and issues and successfully navigate through to completion
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-reliance and willingness to \"own\" problems and creatively find solutions
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Foster and champion High Performance Culture where people are empowered to make decisions that affect their work/environment
- Develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.