New job CB DMT-Team Member 430 in Karnataka
CB DMT-Team Member 430
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The Commercial Banking Document Management Operations (CB DMO) group is responsible supporting Implementations team through review, validation, approval & storing of account opening related documents.
The CB DMO group is seeking a Specialist who will work closely with our Implementation Consultants / International Onboarding Leads / Clients and be responsible for coordinating all aspects related to client Onboarding related activities.
- Reviewing and understanding the Client request
- Manage the account opening and client documentation workflow from creation, review, & signature validation
- Review & Verification of the Risk Rating selected by the Implementation Consultant is as per the approved Risk Matrix
- Performs required research for a product set-up and account opening to assess documentation requirements
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with external clients and internal business partners
- Review & Validation of appropriate core legal documents/product forms/service terms as listed in the P&Ps and/or Scanning & Indexing the documents to the centralized repository.
- Review & Validation of Authorized Signor details, Negotiated Documents & perform Signature Verification
- Ensure documentation conforms to the Bank's legal guidelines and policies and standards, including risk mitigation through adherence to the control framework
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Review & Authentication of Mandates into the respective platform
- Recording your observations & escalate wherever necessary
- Identifying items which needs Remediation & Amendments.
- Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
- Graduates with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or knowledge of legal documentation and account products, entity organizational documents, tax documentation and other documentation types
- Ability to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Communication is Paramount.
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
- Logical & analytical skills
- Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
- Proactive approach
- Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable account and documentation solutions
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.