New job Case Manager - Immigration in Delhi
Case Manager - Immigration
Company : Red Kite Consulting
Salary : ₹18,047 - ₹30,227 a month
Location : Delhi
The Case Manager Visa & Documentation is responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly. The Case Manager must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them, with the hiring of translators if necessary.
- Must have a strong understanding of Immigration Legislation of one or more countries as well as any related legislation.
- * Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus and be task orientated.
- * Must be well versed with VISA documentations for different classes and subclasses of VISA's under different categories and for different countries. * Coordinate with embassies for various client related queries.
- * The Case Manager VISA must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- * Case Manager Visa must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- * You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- * Case Manager must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- * Case Manager must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- * You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- * Must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- * You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- * As the Case Manager you may be required train some HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
Key skills and qualifications of a Case Manager :
- * You will 'ideally' be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- * You must be fluent in English and any other language and have experience in Immigration procedures.
- * For a Case Manager, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual.
- * The Case Manager must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team. * Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- * Must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- * You must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- * Must have prior experience in filing different visa's PR, Skilled, Immigration, Student, PNP, State nominated etc
- * Must have current or recent experience filling WES, Skill Assessments and other related applications
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,047.00 - ₹30,227.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Performance bonus