New job C#, WPF Developer in Kerala
C#, WPF Developer
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
C#, WPF Developer
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Are you a Dotnet Developer looking for a new opportunity?
Join our OFS Team
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
As a C#,WPF Developer, You will be responsible for programming feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute and work with direction from the Senior Team Members but works independently. You will be implementing solutions that are aligned with & extend shared platform solutions.Job Location-Kochi, India
As a C#, WPF Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
- Working on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate with 4-8 yrs of programming experience.
- Have 4+ yrs of C# desktop application development experience with good understanding of SOLID Design concepts
- Have experience in developing WPF applications
- Have good experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Be well versed in Software Engineering principles like OOP, SOLID and Design Patterns.
- Have experience working in an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Have knowledge of Asp.Net Web API and C++ development experience ( Good to have)
- Have exposure to UML and reactive programming (added advantage)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.