New job Business Mgmnt Site Manager,GSC'S in Andhra Pradesh
Business Mgmnt Site Manager,GSC'S
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Business Management Site Officer for our GSC Site Management, India Team.
About GSC Site Management, India Team:
Employees in the Global Service Centres also run and manage operations for commercial bank customers. This includes processing credit applications, facilitating payments and managing the import and export transactions that enable customers to protect and grow their businesses through international trade.
The aim of the role is to ensure that the day-to-day management of the GSC is efficient and effective, enabling GSC to deliver its strategy as an operational unit in an entity. The primary objectives are to ensure there is appropriate control and governance in place, that tasks are carried out and that front line operations are supported and are maintained in accordance with local, state laws and regulations.
A brief overview about the role:
- Business Administration & Operational Management will participate in business activities, supporting Senior Managers with BAU & non-BAU activities, cyclical work pieces such as Annual Reporting and short term initiatives. They are located in BAU teams and would report to a Senior Manager and may have direct reports.
- This job is not client facing and does not have any portfolios. Those employees fulfilling a Business Administration & Operational Management role are expected to possess some knowledge of financial budgeting, strategic planning, communication, and people management processes in the context of the business area they are located in but are not expected to have specific product knowledge relating to the business or function in which they are located.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Representing the Chief Admin Officer (CAO) / Center Director (CD) at appropriate internal and external forums
- Financial Management – support line manager in providing robust financial planning, management, tracking and reporting – AOP Planning & Budgeting, Savings analysis and Cost Management (preferable)
- Governance & Documentation – support line manager in ensuring appropriate governance is developed and implemented with robust documentation and supporting management policies to manage key Risk.
- Project execution – support with country specific programmes assigned by CAO or Center Director
- Designing communications plans to support business activities and strategies
- Participating in communication campaigns and projects to support business activities and strategies
- Ensuring effective communication of HSBC priorities, company purpose and business activities to diverse audiences
- People – support line manager with developing and implementing people strategies, with site HR and management of “people” related issues.
- To provide support in ensuring Site governance meets business and regulatory requirements.
- Graduate with 4-5 years’ experience of in managing site admin roles, including drafting communications, business presentation, managing financials (desirable) etc. or similar profile (preferred)
- Proven experience in working in a matrix or multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong knowledge of HSBC FIMs, RMF, HELIOS, Control Operating effectiveness and Design effectiveness, Conduct, AB&C, Sanctions, Capital Projects lifecycle, etc.
- High level of personal drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with stakeholders
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to support problem analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group
- Proven abilities in working across cultures
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively at all levels across the organization
- Strong organisational, planning and management skills
- Exceptional organisational, planning and management skills
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Strong business and commercial awareness
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritized.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***