New job Automation Intern in Madhya Pradesh
Company : Robro Systems Private Limited
Salary : ₹8,000 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Robro Systems is an automation firm developing equipment and machinery for Industrial Automation along with Robotics and Machine Vision. We are looking for an intern to work on an automatic machine built for Diamond Sieving. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growth startup environment and be responsible for growth of the company.
Position: Automation Intern (Mechanical)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mechanical drawings and assembly of machines.
- Concept Drawing and System Integration for Sieving Machine.
- Production Grade development, on-site testing
- Sound protection of the machine
- Analysis, feedback and improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Machine tools and operating them safely.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Fusion 360 (or other CAD software)
- Knowledge of electrical safety and sound protection
- Ability to work with hands on with tools and bringing mechanical concepts to life
- Learner, Analytical thinker, with a problem solving attitude and organized way of working
- Good communication skills with command over written and spoken English
- Bold and Independent worker. Initiative taker
Benefits: Competitive pay, Relocation assistance, Casual work environment, Living in the cleanest city of India, Balanced work-life, Open Start-up culture, Flat Hierarchy *
- # of positions available: 1
- Location: Indore, MP, India with occasional travel
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: ₹8,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Required to wear mask, social distancing and sanitization.
- Machine and technology: 1 year (Preferred)