New job Associate Manager - Experience in Maharashtra
Associate Manager - Experience
Company : CoWrks India Private limited
Salary : ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
- Building a community environment that’s conducive to collaboration
- Organizing new member introduction brunches and mixers/socials
- Working with local businesses in the vicinity to plan engagement events
- Continuously measuring member satisfaction and strive to improve member satisfaction levels
- Community team is the face of a center and hence ensuring that the front desk is always manned by a community team member.
- Conceptualizing and executing Community Initiatives such as Events that help build relationships between members.
- Introducing new members to our existing community of members.
- Managing billing & check-ins/ check-outs for all members whose membership qualifies as Hourly or Day-Pass
- Conducting CoWrks Center Tours for all potential new members
- Attending to our members needs at all times and solve member issues
- Managing the CoWrks membership waiting lists
- Ensuring all members have enrolled on Cowrks App.
- Proactively gathering data on members’ business objectives and identifying member services that could help other members achieve their objectives.
- Supervising in-building events for compliance with house rules and escalating issues as they arise.
- Working with the CoWrks Operations teams to ensure operational efficiency and cleanliness of CoWrks spaces, buildings, IT infrastructure, back-of-house areas, etc.
- Assisting Community Manager in building policies pertaining to Guest Registration, Security and Building Procedures.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Community Manager
- Liaise with our Facilities & IT Support teams to resolve member issues such as Printers, Telephones, etc.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out initiatives that promote CoWrks
- Liaising with our Communications, Marketing & Technology teams to ensure that digital/email/print communications are conceptualized and go-live prior to events as per policy.
- Implementing new initiatives, policies & processes to improve operational efficiency and create stronger, more engaged CoWrks communities and achieve a service rating of >95%.
Inspecting our CoWrks Center amenities & services daily. When amenities or services need maintenance, raise Facilities Tickets through our ticketing platform.
- Preparing center expense reports for review by the Community Development Council of CoWrks on a monthly basis.
- Sending requirements for procurement to respective teams in a timely manner.
SALES & MARKETING:
- Limiting desk vacancies by ensuring operational efficiency through enhanced member experience
- Working with CoWrks marketing team to ensure required visibility for your CoWrks location
- Ensuring that each CoWrks community member lead is managed with utmost care and in line with the CoWrks Sales Process
- Focusing on driving auxiliary revenue streams including meeting rooms, day passes, virtual office, event spaces, etc.
- Conducting/Arranging walkthroughs and co-ordinate with Sales Team.
- Conducting research on potential members and develop tailored marketing strategies and materials based on such research. Work with the marketing team of CoWrks to develop targeted marketing strategies.
- Operating within the framework set by CoWrks and be a flag bearer of CoWrks values and ethos.
- Promoting members offerings across Cowrks (DMS, print, Connect app etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹700,000.00 per year
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)