New job Assistant Sales Manager in Telangana
Assistant Sales Manager
Company : Entri.app
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Telangana
Assistant Sales Manager - Sales Job Description
Entri Software Private Limited is an education technology company and our flagship product Entri.app is an AI-powered, mobile-first, test-preparation platform for aspirants of dozens of different recruitment exams happening in India every year. Entri.app automatically adapts to the learners' skill level, time commitment, and the language of preference. This makes sure that content delivered to each user is tailored for their personal needs and weaknesses.
Entri is on the lookout for Assistant Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales teams across state/region.
The ASM is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. You will be based out of our Regional office in Hyderabad, Telangana.,but will travel frequently to the cities in your zone.
Ultimately, the ASM should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage the inside sales team.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Set and track sales targets for your team.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team.
Skills and Qualification:
- Successful experience in building and growing a channel.
- 4-8 years’ experience working in BPO companies.
- Engineering degree / BBA / MBA or any relevant field.
- Prior experience working with/owned a start-up will be an added benefit.
- Successful experience in managing a team of salespeople.
- Successful experience in utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.
English communication skills should be excellent
Regional language ( Telugu ) compulsory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Age should be less than 35
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Team Lead: 3 years (Required)
- Telugu (Required)
- English (Required)