New job Assistant Production Manager in Haryana
Assistant Production Manager
Company : Specso.in
Salary : ₹27,778 - ₹35,421 a month
Location : Haryana
Asst production manager profile requirements:
1. Strong administrative skills.
2. Strong process knowledge and experience of minimum 3 years in a production environment. Ability to head minimum 100 people with experience shown.
3. Background – Electrical / Mechanical engineering with grades above 80% from reputed university
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Excellent knowledge of quality assurance and control
6. Ability to liaison with government offices and authorities, if required.
7. Willingness to travel in India and abroad (must have valid passport).
Skill sets required
1. Leadership Skills
2. Organizational Skills
4. Decision Making Skills
7. Time management
8. Ability to work under pressure
Responsibilities of Assistant Production Manager.
1. Procuring and monitoring the efficiency of production equipment.
2. Resolving labour disputes, where requested.
3. Ensuring that production is on schedule and handling upcoming deadlines.
4. Coordinate and plan production priorities, work flows and schedule.
5. Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes timely.
6. Manage performance reviews for employees.
7. Assist in documenting all work instruction and procedures.
8. Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
9. Analyse overall budget and implement cost optimization initiatives.
10. Address employee concerns and complaints in professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹27,778.00 - ₹35,421.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer