New job Assistant Manager- Pursuit Management in Maharashtra
Assistant Manager- Pursuit Management
Company : KPMG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Assistant Manager- Pursuit Management - (210007JP)
- Experience in driving and writing proposals in a professional services/ consulting business environment.
- Ability to drive and formulate customized proposals, presentations – developing and refining value proposition and key messages.
- Manage and take ownership of formal RFP processes – conduct compliance check against the client’s formal request and perform quality checks on responses developed.
- Demonstrated experience in bid planning and management – programme managing and aligning pursuit activities to help ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Demonstrated success in preparing teams for client meetings, leading the development of presentation materials and synthesizing important issues.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead project team communications, including team meetings and calls, touch points and action item follow-up.
- Track progress and ensure that contributors to the proposal development process have a clear understanding of their individual roles and of the materials required within given timeframes.
- Review completed proposal sections to ensure requirements are adequately addressed.
- Collaborate and engage with the brand and design team and be aware and supportive of the design and production process.
- Support pursuit research and knowledge management and help ensure knowledge is distilled and leveraged for other opportunities.
- Establish network with global pursuit teams within the KPMG network. Understand, advocate and utilise global pursuit best practices and tools part of the role.
- Postgraduate in business or marketing steams
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar role for a large multinational company – experience in a professional services firm would be desirable.
- Experience in responding to Government Tenders
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT and Excel)
- Good analytical, writing and articulation skills
- Good project management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to take directions and work independently
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Mumbai - NESCO NESCO Mumbai
Job: Assistant Manager & Below
Job Posting: 23-06-2021, 9:26:43 PM