New job Asset Management, Client Service - Funds Money Market - Associate in Maharashtra
Asset Management, Client Service - Funds Money Market - Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Client Service Associate ("CSA") is responsible for delivering exceptional client service to Global Liquidity Client Service team. As the point of contact for daily servicing needs of our clients, CSAs develop an understanding of the unique requirements of Global Liquidity franchise and champion those requirements within the context of the larger firm. CSAs partner with colleagues in Global Liquidity Service team especially the Client Account Managers (CAMs).
- Act as day-to-day client service contact for assigned group of CAMs
- Perform all required client service functions including:
- Maintenance of client records
- Compliance with all internal procedures
- Verify eligibility of clients for participation in fund vehicles
- Communicate significant client issues internally and document/escalate as appropriate
- Actively participate in client service and regional team meetings
- Work with global CAM teams to support our clients' needs
- Participate in CAM business and regulatory driven projects and initiatives
- Previous experience at an asset management firm; background in client service with liquidity products is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Degree level education preferred
- Client focused and able to gain an in-depth understanding of clients' servicing needs
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and to pursue/meet deadlines
- Flexible/ability to adapt to change
- Adaptable to a fast changing environment
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.