New job Analyst - Quality Assurance Team in Karnataka
Analyst - Quality Assurance Team
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The objective of the External Reporting Quality Assurance Program (QA) is to assist with mitigating the risk of reporting errors and provide ongoing assurance to management on the integrity of external reporting
The scope of QA Program is External Financial Reporting (e.g. U.S Regulatory Financial Reporting, SEC Filings, and other US GAAP financial reporting) as established in the External Financial Reporting Accountability Policy. Key program elements include Risk Assessment, Annual Planning, Review Execution and Management Reporting. The External Reporting Quality Assurance Charter and Framework provides associated details to drive delivery of consistent and uniform approach of QA review activities.
Analyst - Quality Assurance Team
A role on the Quality Assurance (QA) team will provide exposure to finance management and involvement in quality assurance processes, which are aimed at mitigating the risk of external reporting errors through additional independent review & validation. The role will be part of the Quality Assurance Team and will be responsible for the following:
- Perform substantive testing against a risk based strategy which includes participating in walkthroughs, documenting process flows, requesting information from process owners, collecting evidence, executing test steps, participating in status updates with business owners to share progress and working with the review lead to consolidate results;
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and follow-up on items through completion;
- Contribute ideas to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency.
- Contribute to accurate management reporting; and
- Stay current with evolving industry and regulatory changes, analyzing their impact to business objectives, processes, and compliance.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience for semi-qualified (CA Inter, graduate)
- 6months -2 years of relevant experience for MBA and CA.
- Relevant experience includes experience in Statutory audit, Internal Audit, US regulatory reporting processes, Control testing & LEC reporting
- Ability to quickly understand complex subject matters and demonstrate critical thinking
- Ability to challenge the status quo while maintaining stakeholders relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communications
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.