New job AEM Developer in Delhi
Company : Techchefz Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹25,00,000 a year
Location : Delhi
AEM DEVELOPER/LEAD/ARCHITECT (2+ years)
TechChefz (TCZ Digital Private Limited) is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 150+ people in 3 offices around the globe combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
For more details, explore our website: www.techchefz.com
As a Senior AEM Developer, you will be responsible for translating client content management requirements into technical designs which includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments.
* Design, develop, and implement AEM components and document the specifications * Provide daily production support JAVA / AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications
* Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM
* Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration
* Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
* Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders
* Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
* Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
* Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc.
* Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments Your Skills & Experience
* 3-6 years of experience in Web Application Development with Adobe Experience Manager
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field * Experience developing Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, Workflows, Fragments in AEM v6
* Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
* Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting / personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
* Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes.
* Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms, is preferred.
* Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
* Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring.
* Familiarity with basic Linux or Unix concepts and commands
* Good communication and teamwork skills
* Experience in Performance Tuning and resolving security issues.
* Preferred - Knowledge of Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/ CruiseControl/ Maven/ GitHub)
* Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and Adobe migration project would be plus
Benefits of Working Here
* Benefits of the both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider
* Flexible Working Hours with delivery oriented approach * Sky is the limit, when it comes to learning, growth & ideas * We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, TechChefz is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹2,500,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)