New job Advisory - DEALS - C&D Research - Corporate Finance - Senior Associate - Kolkata in West Bengal
Advisory - DEALS - C&D Research - Corporate Finance - Senior Associate - Kolkata
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Deals Finance Strategy practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team offers boutique investment banking advisory services focusing on developing integrated finance strategies that help our clients extract the most value out of a deal.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Work on and deliver Deals Corporate Finance related requests by using appropriate research sources and searching the identified sources to locate the information required
- Support preparation of marketing materials, management presentations, pitchbook, teaser, confidential information memorandum
- Analyse financials for quantitative research around financial statements, valuation multiples, weighted average cost of capital etc.
- Prepare company profiles, industry and economic overviews
- Screen for target/buyer companies. Identify comparable companies and transactions
- Organize research findings into meaningful deliverables to the requestor
- Obtain training on the relevant databases, acquire knowledge required to use the databases efficiently
- Provide input on best practices and process optimization opportunities
Churn out varied work requests in short turnaround time.
- Ability to analyze and anticipate client requests, interpret asks and act according to expectations
- Good reasoning and analytical ability
- Capable of designing new research approaches which enhance quality and productivity
- Good understanding of databases (CapitalIQ, ThomsonOne etc.) will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge in MS Office tools
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team
- Proven project and time management skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and constantly reprioritize
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely way to a high standard
- Manages and contributes to the development of junior staff
- Contributes to the effective working of the team
CA/CA-Inter/CFA/MBA/Bachelor or Masters degree in any discipline with 2+ years of experience in Research.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date