New job Advisor Sales Solutions in Kerala
Advisor Sales Solutions
Company : DXC Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
As a Solution Architect within the Infrastructure & Cloud Practice Architects group, you will work closely with our pursuit, technical and leadership teams to define and deliver complex customer solutions. You will be responsible for providing technical sales support and be the subject matter expert for key customer engagements. You will also be responsible for influencing the DXC Cloud services strategy.
As our ideal candidate, you will possess the Public Cloud, hybrid cloud and multi-public cloud technical skills. Expertise needed to lead the design, development, and delivery of compelling solutions. You are a recognized leader within the cloud industry and have contributed knowledge in the form of white papers, research articles.
At a commercial level, you will have built and deployed cloud solutions in small to large scale environments. With proven experience overseeing all aspects of public/hybrid/multi cloud solutions, your track record of identifying business opportunities and driving profitable success will be exceptional. Your outstanding relationship building skills and ability to develop strong working partnerships will lead you to success in this exciting opportunity.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities. Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential clients.
- Provide consultative support to Solution Architects/Leaders and deal teams.
- Prepare high and low-level Cloud architecture solutions and landing zones etc.
- Work with customers to understand customer requirements and pain points
- Prepare cost effective and technically superior solutions to customers business and technical requirements. Showcase / demonstrate value additions to customer
- Prepare and demonstrate POC/ Demos for customer related to DXC services and solutions
- Work with various Cloud service providers to get the best options and optimal costs for the customers requirements.
- Mentor Architects in the assigned opportunities. Exhibit leadership and be viewed as a leader by senior management, peers, partners, company and customers.
- Publish white papers on given topics for internal or external use. Gather product requirements from field and customer and aggregate and submit findings to the cloud portfolio/practice to drive refinement of solutions and offerings.
- Drive add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
- Work with a team of Practice Architects within opportunities/deals to ensure successful execution.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
- Education - Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years systems integration experience
- Minimum 5 years solution architect experience
- Extensive expertise in providing leadership during customer business discussions, requirements and needs analysis (financial drivers, impacts, and restrictions) and creating technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and relational skills – able to form a trusted advisor relationship with a customer, able to listen and guide a technical discussion, able to clearly articulate complex topics.
- Proven track record with customers across various industries
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cloud and virtualization technologies, solutions, and architectures.
- Extensive experience selling cloud and virtualization technologies at the engineering level through the CxO level.
- Experience in the integration and proposal of 3rd party suppliers/products for cloud computing solutions. Able to work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- MS Azure and AWS architectures
- Traditional Computing along with Private and Public Cloud architecture
- DevOps, and/or other agile software development methodologies
- Cloud Computing Software (OpenStack, SoftLayer, etc.)
- Network connectivity and Security technologies on public cloud environments
- Cloud/Workload migration methodologies and tools
- Disaster recovery solutions: backup/recovery, AZ’s, Global failovers
- IaaS, SaaS, PaaS offerings and commercial constructs
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Orchestration
- Professional certifications on solutioning and architecture for cloud providers, i.e. Amazon, Google, Microsoft