New job Administration and Business Supt ,GSC'S in Telangana
Administration and Business Supt ,GSC'S
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Administration and Business Support for our GSC Site Management, India Team.
About GSC Site Management, India Team:
Employees in the Global Service Centres also run and manage operations for commercial bank customers. This includes processing credit applications, facilitating payments and managing the import and export transactions that enable customers to protect and grow their businesses through international trade.
The aim of the role is to ensure that the day-to-day management of the GSC is efficient and effective, enabling GSC to deliver its strategy as an operational unit in an entity. The primary objectives are to ensure there is appropriate control and governance in place, that tasks are carried out and that front line operations are supported and are maintained in accordance with local, state laws and regulations.
A brief overview about the role:
The role is based out of Hyderabad GSC (Group Service Center) and report into the Chief Admin Officer (CAO) for GSC Hyderabad. The role is a highly responsive one, driven by events rather than a well-defined routine. The key aspect is the ability to work in an environment where the job holder is expected to ensure standards, tasks and objectives are delivered by others even in the absence of formal reporting lines. Stakeholder considerations - the role requires the highest quality, most succinct output that is suitable for senior executive management at all times, including the production of high quality reports and analysis regardless of time constraints and pressures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively participate in and support in ad hoc projects, including strategic reviews, planning, management information (MI), accountability and governance.
- Document management - disseminating information, drafting presentations, file and document management
- Data processing - data entry, basic data analysis
- Record administration – maintaining records, information resources and data sources
- Co-ordination - co-ordinating activities, arranging resources, meetings, services and supplies
- Research - carrying out non-specialist research
- Control - gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
- Assisting with the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business or geographic area aims
- Support in business planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning
- Expat Support
- Processing of vendor bills through Fusion
- Graduate with 8-10 years’ experience in Admin or similar profile (preferred)
- Proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Strong awareness and understanding of internal controls and operational risk environment. Demonstrated results in risk management and implementing operational controls.
- High level of personal drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with stakeholders
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to support problem analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group and articulate complex issues concisely
- Proven abilities in working across cultures
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively at all levels across the organization
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritized.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***