New job Accounts Executive in Haryana
Company : RNA Technology and IP Attorneys
Salary : ₹11,667 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Haryana
A renowned Gurgaon based law firm is looking for a skilled Accounts Executive to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks. The Accounts Executives responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, invoicing, preparing reports, and reconciling bank statements. You are required to run accounting software programs and should have specific experience on Microsoft NAVISION to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, invoicing, receipts etc. A successful Accounts Executive should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Ultimately, a successful Accounts Executive will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
· To provide accounting support to the existing accounting department
· To handle Accounts Payables (Voucher Entry/Expenses/Payments
· To maintain proper books of accounts viz., journal, ledger, cash book
· Petty Cash management
· Reconciliations (Banks/Cash/Journal)
· To handle foreign payments and receipts (outward/ inward remittances)
· Timely deposition of Taxes (TDS/Service Tax/Income Tax)
· Deposit and Filing of E-TDS and Service Tax Returns.
· Liaising with banks for Inward/Outward remittances & other routine issues.
· To assist in Statutory Audit
· Perform backup role for payroll, accounts receivable.
· Adherences to control, policies and procedures.
· Commerce Graduate (minimum)
· Possess 3- 5 years of work experience in accounting field with minimum 1 year experience in service industry.
· Experience in Microsoft Navision is a mandatory requirement.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & other perks
· Depends on experience and current salary / Negotiable.
· Monday – Friday Working with fixed weekend offs.
· Eligible for accidental insurance after the successful completion of probation period.
· On completion of 1-year, medical insurance can be reimbursed as per eligibility.
· Firm offers 13 holidays.
· Firm offers one day leave on account of Birthday to all confirmed employees.
· After completion of probation period, leave policy will be added in account (maximum can be added up to 30 leaves)
· Salary credits last day of the month
· We have maternity and paternity policies as per government guidelines.
Application Deadline: 23/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹11,667.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
yes, 50% office occupancy, social distancing, mask
- How many years of work experience using Microsoft Navision tool
- Must be Commerce Graduate with experience in accounting
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Taxation: 3 years (Preferred)