New job 3 D Gaming Artist in Maharashtra
3 D Gaming Artist
Company : Leons Digital Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Job Description Document
The responsibilities of the Gaming Artist include Building 3D models of all assets in line with the technical limits of the game engine. Applying textures to all visual elements.
Prior Experience Required:
2 to 5 years
Employed for Company:
Leons Digital Technologies Private Limited
Geographic Position Placement:
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- 3D modeling and texturing using substance painter.
- Knowledge and technical ability to effectively use computer software packages and tools such as ZBrush, Maya, 3DS Max, Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of lighting, perspective, material finishes and special effects.
- Knowledge of anatomy, zoology, layout design, texturing, and asset creation
- Cinematic eye for lighting and shading
- Skilled at organic, hard-surface, and stylized asset creation
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into the engine.
Leons Digital is known to provide stunning 3d game art, VR & AR Content, Print Media, and CG Imaging. We are Specialised in Automobiles, weapons, and complete asset production for various game platforms, we profusely work on elements like props, environments, vehicles and vegetation, etc. Our team is experienced in AAA Next gen game content and game asset creation across all the genres and art styles.
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a Gaming Artist. For world famous Game We need game artists who can create 3D models based on photos or sketches and texture realistic output using Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max. with sound knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing using substance painter. Maya/3D Studio Max, Substance painter, Photoshop is a must.
Your direct responsibilities will include:
Liaising with lead designers and developers regarding the style and feel of the game.
- Researching references and resources required to produce the assets of the game.
- Building 3D models of all assets in line with the technical limits of the game engine
- Integrating special effects, scenes, and events, including muzzle flashes, weather effects, particle systems, sparking wires, smoke, haze, billowing dust, steam vents, explosions, etc
- Problem solving both creative and technical issues.
- Designing with the user experience in mind
Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter
Required Application Materials:
- Online portfolio of professional 3D work (personal work is also a plus)
- Must be willing to take an art test if requested to do so.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)