New job Workstream 1/Cross Cutting Lead in Delhi
Workstream 1/Cross Cutting Lead
Company : RTI International Global India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
RTI International India is hiring a Workstream 1/Cross Cutting Lead on the recently awarded USAID South Asia Regional Energy Partnership (SAREP) project. The Workstream 1/Cross Cutting Lead will oversee activities, ensuring that crucial data, learning, outreach, and coordination activities are aligned directly with the trajectory of all SAREP activities, MEL agendas, and work plans. This position will be based in New Delhi, India, and report to the Chief of Party.
- Directly manage a team that comprises a Communications Manager, Communications Specialist, MEL Manager, Communications Assistant, Training and Events Specialist, Gender and Social Inclusion Advisor, Capacity Building Specialist, and Training and Events Specialist.
- Drive the active and gradual transition of the USAID South Asia Regional Energy Hub (SAREH) activities and manage coordination to conclude and transfer all relevant initiatives to SAREP.
- Lead collaborative efforts with SAREH staff, the Asia EDGE South Asia Coordination Advisory Board meetings, and meetings with USAID to maximize synergies and ensure that SAREP is elevated as a crucial regional effort to achieve energy security.
- Oversee and direct all collaborative efforts with donors, GOI counterparts, and relevant public and private partners.
- Leverage USAID’s Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework to capitalize on lessons learned from EDGE projects in South Asia.
- Leverage USAID’s convening power as a one-stop-shop for connections among donors, USG agencies, and investors;
- Provide critical information and lessons learned for the U.S./India Strategic Energy Partnership (SEP), and subsidiary U.S./India Gas Task Force.
- Build bridges between U.S. and South Asian industry via pilots (Objectives 2 and 3), gas exchange between India and Bangladesh and through the U.S.–Asia Gas Partnership, and private sector investment.
- Lead organization and management of events including planning, delivery, co-ordination, and interaction with senior functionaries in government and the private sector.
- Provide strategic guidance and management to gender, learning, training, and evaluation activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Business Management or closely related fields and 12 years of experience, Master's degree in listed areas and 10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading communications, co-ordination, learning gender, capacity development etc. preferably in international development programs or in international companies.
- Experience of working and coordinating with Government partners is highly desirable.
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Understanding of and network in energy sector is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, experience, and abilities to oversee concurrent activities and teams.
- Possess strong managerial, leadership, and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift