New job VP of Customer Experience in Telangana
VP of Customer Experience
Company : Web-студия AXIOMA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. As the VP of Customer Experience, you will be a part of our Commercial Leadership team and lead teams that touch every aspect of the customer journey. This leadership position offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and enable our teams to continue growing and maturing in their functional areas while building new capabilities for our customer-facing teams.
This position is located in New York and reports to our Chief Commercial Officer.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Hire, engage and retain top talent for our Customer Success, Technical Support, and Sales Engineering teams.
- Drive positive customer experiences that create customer surprise and success.
- Champion and leverage data sources such as the voice of customer, insights, analytics and customer journey mapping, to fully understand our customers’ experience.
- Partner with sales and marketing leaders, product & development leaders to champion the strategy and product development that increases our customers' value.
- Act as a Customer Experience thought leader to keep us aligned with industry norms.
- Responsible for overseeing all Post-Sale activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell).
- Oversee and introduce paid Support and Implementation offerings.
- Scale our customer efforts and increase our level of automation.
- Establish and build out our Customer Success teams in both North America and EMEA.
- Introduce health scores and necessary tools to ensure a proactive approach to our Customer Success endeavours.
- Build out the pre-sales function, engaging the sales engineering team, and elevating our overall implementation program for new clients.
- Experience in a senior leadership position in customer experience.
- Proven experience creating processes that enable a CX team to scale and deliver tangible business benefits (e.g., customer health score, CSAT & NPS improvements, etc).
- Proven track record of building and leading customer-facing teams.
- Good understanding and passion for technologies.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
- Experience of working in entrepreneurial, high-growth environments.
- Experience with HESaaS (Hardware Enabled SaaS) Solutions.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- Flexible work environment and opportunity to work remotely.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter.
- Close collaboration with the European team.