New job Vice Principal in Odisha
Company : Klorofeel School
Salary : ₹50,000 a month
Location : Odisha
1. Qualification: The Vice Principal of the School must possess educational qualification and experience as per CBSE norms.
· Preference will be given to the persons with excellent academic track record, degree of Masters/PhD and experience of about ten years of teaching in schools of repute.
· Those who have demonstrated initiative to begin from scratch and demonstrated original thinking will be preferred.
· Those with good understanding of CBSE rules and processes, and record of taking school to CBSE affiliation will be a definite plus.
· Must be good at teaching at least one subject.
2. Job Description: The Vice Principal needs to have abilities to:
a. Develop an environment of learning with fun and without fear,
b. Ensure timely statutory compliance with all government rules and regulations,
c. Develop and implement policies for engagement with teacher, staff and students,
d. Recruit, train and retain outstanding teaching and non-teaching staff for high quality education,
e. Implement processes to create exposure of students to diverse learning opportunities, so they discover their interests,
f. Support teachers and students in meeting School’s mission of nurturing students to excel in their chosen interest areas,
g. Manage stakeholders (Government, Donors, Rating agencies, Key Opinion Makers, Community, Parents, Teachers, Staff, Student, etc.),
h. Acquire competence in CBSE norms and lead the school in its efforts towards CBSE affiliation,
i. Engage with Parents,
j. Absorb and Implement the shared vision of the School among teachers, staff and students, and
k. Anticipate and Diagnose problems in the school and proactively take steps to solve them.
3. Compensation: The school will provide compensation commensurate with the competence and experience of the person. It could begin at ₹*50,000 for those with less experience but will be ₹80,000 to ₹*100,000 for those with more experience. For candidates with demonstrated experience as an educator and track record of building a school, we will mutually agree what is appropriate. There will be Contributory PF and Group Medical Insurance for all full time faculty and staff.
Klorofeel will provide professional, caring, and collaborative environment in school, and caring, engaging environment with accommodation outside school. Principals and teachers looking for an empowered work culture with freedom to innovate on child centric education, will find this a challenging and rewarding opportunity – with the option to shape the school in a manner constrained only by the purpose of long-term growth of the students.
Expected Start Date: 1/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹50,000.00 per month
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)