New job US IT Recruiter in Jammu and Kashmir
US IT Recruiter
Company : KR3 Information Systems Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Greetings from KR3 Information Systems!!! https://www.kr3infosys.com/
We have a great opening for US IT Recruiter (US Staffing) @ Remote/ Jaipur/ Jammu
Company profile: KR3 Information Systems Inc. has been providing Information Technology, Management Consulting, and Staff Augmentation services to Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and the federal government nationwide since 2005. KR3 provides individualized attention to each of its client’s needs and deploys the utmost quality through the right resources at the right time and for the right cost.
KR3, headquartered at College Park, GA, is an SBA certified HubZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Minority Owned Business Enterprise that stands behind its qualified resources and services, which is confirmed by its client satisfaction and recurring engagement. We further specialize in Cyber Security, Cloud Management, Mobility, and IT Systems development, and maintenance. With our effective business model, we are able to consistently and successfully deliver to two of the most important criteria facing Executives today: High Quality and Low Cost.
If you're interested in the Below mentioned opening then kindly share your updated profile highlighting your experience in the below mentioned fields.
Requirement: US IT-Recruiter
Experience: 2+ Years and more
Job Location: Remote/ Jaipur/ Jammu
Joining Date: Ready to join immediately or Max in 15 Days
* Excellent understanding of the US Staffing industry and latest trends and technologies.
* Must have good knowledge of employment laws and US Tax Terms: C2C, 1099, W2.
* Must have good working experience on the W2 process.
* Good working experience with IT Technologies and understanding of technologies
* Adopting various innovative methods to find the candidates for Niche Technologies
* Good experience in working with multiple requirements in a day
* Experience of hiring candidates on GC, US Citizen, H1B, EAD, TN visa.
* Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal databases, etc. Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner, and build candidate relationships over the phone.
* Excellent Verbal and written communication.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Source & recruit target profiles through the use of various tools such as our proprietary database, managing public-facing job postings, direct head-hunting, LinkedIn, public job-boards such as Monster & dice, generating candidate referrals, attending networking events, etc.
* Screen & Interview potential candidates, qualify them, and match them with the needs of our clients
* Maintain database of candidates through detailed data entry and executing the application process
* Work with account managers and recruiting managers to coordinate interviews with our clients in need
* Administer testing, screening, and background checks on candidates who are seeking employment
For ideal candidate, requirement is as below:
* Cold and warm calling experience and interest
* Should have patience as recruitment needs it
* Should be able to handle more work load if required
* Recruitment, telemarketing or sales rep experience is must
* Should have experience of participation in networking events.
* Social media especially linkedin, facebook and twitter experience is a must.
* Interest for learning new technologies, related to sales and recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)