New job Trainee in Karnataka
Company : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job title – Trainee
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Perform daily Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests, Processing of emergency requests (as applicable), Contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution and providing assistance to the team as needed
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity
- Understanding of various quality Methodologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills
- Flexible in working rotational shifts
- Understanding of AR/AP process
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time