New job Technical Project Manager in Gujarat
Technical Project Manager
Company : Incapsulate
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Who we Are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a unique team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses and governments solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to reach new heights in their career - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our team of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
We’re looking for people who love to learn and are interested in a variety of technologies. Self-starters who want a fast-paced environment where they will experience something new every day.
- Strategize, cultivate, and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead consulting engagements from post-sales stage to the successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Prepare client-facing and internal deliverables such as project plans, issues/risk register, and weekly status reports.
- Actively lead the day to day execution of the project.
- Contribute to and inform strategic innovation oriented initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and work internally with the Incapsulate account team to cultivate.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Travel to client sites as required (approximately 30%).
- 5 to 8 years of IT Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project leadership, business process and/or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Experience in leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally Salesforce) solutions in client environments.
- Background working with Fortune 500 and/or large consulting firms deploying mission-critical systems.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proven team player and team builder.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture is highly desired.
- Public sector project leadership experience is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform and project delivery experience is preferred.
- A BS degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology.
- MBA preferred.
- CSM, PMP, Salesforce certifications preferred.