New job Tech Operations Assoc Manager in Telangana
Tech Operations Assoc Manager
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology ecosystem delivering products and innovative solutions at scale that are stable, secure, and always on. This includes Cloud and Agile implementation, engineering, architecture, and all the tools, products, and training that will enable team members to achieve our transformation
About the Role
This role is responsible for the management of small-medium sized technology teams from EGS locations with the people management accountability. This is a player - coach role (providing technical/functional hands on expertise and also act as a people manager)
Technology Delivery - Production Support
- Is responsible to manage a team that provides IT Service Desk support to users and business partners
- Allocate work to the helpdesk team to ensure efficient utilization, handle escalations, manage customer expectations and plan the helpdesk staffing to meet business requirements
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in recommending newer technology practices, understanding current standards and improving standard operating procedures systems based on the business requirement
- Accountable for specific functions in areas where the alignment includes a clear delivery accountability:
- Workflow management & direction
- Daily assignments
- Hands on involvement
- Escalation of problems/issues
- Project delivery/management
- Shift/on-call planning
- Continual service improvement
- Is responsible for developing people and manage Talent effectively
- Is responsible for creating opportunities for team members growth
- Is accountable for expectations setting (goal settings) for the team members in line with the larger LoB and EGS goals (functional - technical/domain and behavioral)
- Is responsible to mentor team members and provide avenues to meet the team members' aspirations
- Works closely with the HR Partners on various talent items covering the entire talent landscape (include but not limited to the below):
- Hiring the right talent to meet the business needs (work closely with the EGS Talent Acquisition Teams)
- Managing overall performance of the team members and ensure to build and sustain high performance work culture
- Accountable for the overall engagement of the work group and manage attrition
- 10+ years of total work experience, of which 4+ years into management of teams
- Strong exposure to ITIL processes like Incident Management and problem Management, including SLAs and OLAs.
- Should have production management skills and be able to initiate process improvements; should have coaching experience
- Should hold a good understanding of the complexities involved in managing a process and team
- 8-10 years technical support or directly related experience working in a similar technical environment, including team lead experience
- Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)
- Comfortable in dealing with clients over the phone and 1 to 1, especially in critical situations
- Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Is understanding of and sympathetic to client requirements.
Market Skills and Certifications
ITIL Intermediate Certification
- HDI Training/Certification
- Experience on VDI/Shared Desktop support environment is a plus
- Windows 10 platform support skills (preferably to MCP level)
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.